Friday, March 19, 2010

Best Sale Ever


Last week I got to go to the best sales thing ever!! It's called Just Between Friends and it's a traveling consignment shop. You get to drop off clothes and all things baby one day, come for a pre-sale (if you dropped stuff off) and then it's open to the public. This one took place in Sacramento at the convention center. It was amazing. There were aisles and aisles of clothing from new baby to size 12 or so, shoes and then on the other half were aisles of the baby gear. Dozens of swings, exersaucers, toys, swings, bouncers. In the back were strollers, cribs, bassinets, changing tables, gliders and more!! They even had diaper bags, wipe warmers, seriously all things baby!! I got some awesome deals and am hoping to head back to the one in Roseville with Audra and my mom.

Here are some fun toys I picked up for Thomas. The slip in slide was $4, all the dinos for $3, the shoes were $5 (practically brand new) and then the bag that i took with me. It wasn't quite big enough. You should have seen all the moms with laundry baskets with ropes attached so they could drag them along, seriously!!

I got all these clothes (13 items total) for $38!! They only take clothes that look new, no holes or stains. It made the looking easy because you knew they were all in good shape.

I can't wait for next year when I can take some baby clothes back to sell. Check out their website to find one in your area! www.jbfsale.com

No comments: