Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Swimming at Great Grandma's

What a day to forget the camera!! We had a full day of fun with friends and special memories at my Grandma's. Thomas and I headed down to Fremont early yesturday morning for a full day of play! We met up with my good friend Emily and her girls for some coffee. We chatted and the kids ran around amusing all the poor people on the Peet's patio. The kids are 4, 2 and 1.5, so they had lots of fun together. After that, I stopped in at Dr. Mah's for a quick eye exam and then off to my Grandma's house to meet Molly and Mr. T (her 3 year old). Thomas was so excited and had been looking forward to this all day. The boys were excited to see eachother and check out all of Great-Grandma's toys. She has the best stash and all the great-grandkids (I think we're on 15) love going over to play. We got to eat lunch on the patio and then take the boys in the pool. As I was setting up lunch, I thought how wonderful it was to be eating lunch with my cousin and my grandma on the patio just as we had done as little girls. Now we got to do it with our boys! Our boys get to enjoy their great grandma and all the cool things about her house we did as little girls. Lunch on the patio, exploring the "forest" (the trees in the back yard), and swimming in the pool. It was such fun to get those two little guys into the pool for some swimming, splashing and silly games. What a special memory!

No comments: