Monday, August 10, 2009

Pulling Weeds

Last Friday, Thomas was in and out of the house playing games in the backyard, chasing Bailey, coming in to see me or grab another toy. He was having a blast! I was cleaning the kitchen and picking up the rooms. It was great! He was busy, I got my stuff done, but could still keep an eye on him. On one of his trips in the house he found my dusting glove and claimed it as his own. I said sure, it's for dusting so you have to dust. A few moments later I realized he was no longer in the room, but back outside. I couldn't see him, uh-oh. No worries were needed. He was down the side of the house, with a yard waste bucket up and filling it with weeds. He proudly showed me that he was using my glove to do it! So cute and so sweet I couldn't be upset in the least, it will wash!
Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of that moment, but do have some from a previous weekend when he was out helping us in the yard. He loves picking weeds!!!



No comments: