Monday, June 4, 2012

Craziness

Did I mention May was going to be crazy?!?!  It has been and just like that it's over!
Since the last post, I have been to Disneyland, sick and then traveled with the whole family to Alaska.  Then sprinkle in a family visit from out of state, Mother's Day, Thomas' Birthday, my Mother-in-law's birthday, my parents house partly under water, my cousin giving birth and all that comes with normal life like grocery shopping and laundry, it's all made for a crazy month!  I thought June showed promise of being a little more relaxing, but I'm beginning to doubt that!!  However, with all the craziness that May brought, it also gave us a month of memories that I can't wait to get down on this blog.  It is after all the journal of our lives that I love to share with all of you (and help me not forget!!).

So, here we go....

No comments: