Tuesday, August 10, 2010

silent no more

pictures of sweet benjamin will be up soonish... life has been, well, hard around here. Starting a week ago Saturday I began my long struggle with insomnia. It was long and ugly. But a wonderful time learning to complete dependence on our great God. I've learned so much on that and continue to learn. I will share more on that soon. I slept for the first time in a week last night and it was wonderful. I woke up with a smile on my face and praising the Lord that I had slept, really slept. I'm sitting here right now a little anxious about this evening and what it holds. Will the medication work tonight? Will i finally feel rested tomorrow? Then what happens after a couple of nights when I just need to sleep on my own without medication? Will I sleep than?
All these things running through my mind. In line with all those thoughts is the sustaining power of our great God. He has it planned, He has me in his Hands and in that will I trust!!
Pray for us!
I'll post pictures and fun stuff later. But wanted to let you all know just what's been going on during these few weeks of silence.

No comments: