Saturday, August 14, 2010

Insomnia Continues

Hello Blogging world! I'm here tonight asking for your prayers. The insomnia continues to plague me at night. In the last two weeks I have gotten mere minutes of sleep each night with very few exceptions. Please pray for me as I must trust the Lord through this. He has been so faithful. I raised my hands in praise as I realized I had slept for about an hour this morning, the most in the last couple of nights. He sustains me through the nights and through the days following those nights. He has given me help through my understanding and patient husband, mother who has spent many nights on our couch waking to feed our baby, and mother-in-law who has been an endless encouragement and kept Thomas for us for several days. God is faithful! Pray that I continue to see this as this struggle continues. Pray that this struggle comes to an end. Pray that I will not dwell on my lack of sleep, but on things above. Most importantly though, that I will learn and grow in my faith in our Lord and Savior.
Thank you my friends.

No comments: