Saturday, May 8, 2010

Less Than 10 Weeks

I can't believe it, but we're almost there. We're way past halfway, and under 10 weeks now. I am 30 weeks and counting. Little boy still remains nameless, but I think we're getting closer. (I keep waiting for some random name to pop up and just sound right, we'll still take suggestions.) He's getting bigger every day and he movements are getting so much stronger. He stayed tucked inside for so long, but now at 30 weeks, I finally look pregnant! The nursery is coming along nicely, especially after the wonderful shower this last weekend. Lots more on that coming soon.
We appreciate your prayers as we continue to get ready for our blessing to join us. Especially for Thomas as it'll be a big adjustment for him. We'll need lots of wisdom as all of us learn how to become a family. We're so excited for what God has in store.

No comments: