Friday, April 2, 2010

Ice Cream with the Girls

Last week I got to hang out with 3 of my favorite young ladies. Two of these girls I had this last year as writing students. We had a great time together learning a new curriculum and going through the class. To celebrate it coming to an end we went out for ice cream. On our last day of school growing up, mom often took us to McDonald's for a sundae. It's a special tradition that I kept up all the way through college. So, for sentimental reasons for me and a special treat for the girls, out we went!

We headed over to my favorite ice cream place, Fentons. We shared a super-make-your-own Sundae. We each got to pick an ice cream flavor and then had a bunch of fudge and marshmallow cream added on top! Yum-o!! It was de-lish and we had polished it off!



No comments: