Sunday, March 28, 2010

Nesting?

I've been putting all my energy to use. I've been learning to crochet new projects with thanks to you tube and a friend. I'm organizing and re-organizing Thomas room, keeping the counter cleaner than normal. Simply annoyed by little messes and pieces of trash that just shouldn't be there. I didn't "nest" really at all with Thomas, but I'm pretty sure that's what is going on here. Sure, it's stuff that should be done, I just have a different need to do them. I'm annoyed when my back or feet hurt and prevent me from doing them!! Our big project lately has been landscaping! We're planting bright colorful flowers and spiffing up the front yard. We (by that I mean Jared as Thomas and I watched), cut down a tree today. Then got some beautiful, bright pink flowers in the ground. I can't wait to get it all done and share the pictures. Then, move onto the backyard!! Now, I just need to feel the same way about those bathrooms!! Hoping to find energy for those!!

What did you find yourself "needing" to do before your baby came?

No comments: