Friday, June 18, 2010

Interview 1 with Thomas


Potty training Thomas has been a success!! We are almost there. Pooping has been interesting, but we had our first success with that on Monday, followed by a disaster while house hunting with J's parents. I'll leave it at that!! But he shocked us both just before we left the house monday with his first success. He went in to tinkle and then should, "Mommy I pooped." I screamed, ran in and we did a happy dance together. I was so excited I almost cried!

Since then, we've had a couple, but it definitely hasn't been for lack of trying. We read books, which he was inspired by a friend to do, and we talk. I was "interviewing" him the other day and all his information was cracking me up, so I grabbed the video camera. It was so funny to me how much he had to say. There were 3 more videos after this one because he just had so much say. I've always known he wasn't shy, but it was funny to discover his love of being on camera. I hope you all get a kick out of this one!

Note: Video won't upload, check back later

No comments: