Friday, February 19, 2010

Growing Up So Quickly

It's amazing how some outfits make us realize just how big Thomas is getting. This last Sunday was one of those times. We had him all dressed up in his "church clothes," his hair nicely combed and when he walked into the hall, I nearly cried. There was my sweet little boy looking like an almost 3 year old! It wasn't just me, Jared thought the same thing also. So did many of the friends at church. I just wish I could slow this part down. I think this stage will be my favorite. Even with the feisty independence. I love the imagination, the exploration, the pretending and the fact I still get a kiss whenever I ask for one. Thank you Lord for blessing me with such a sweet "Smoocher."

ps check out the "guys" in his hands. They go EVERYWHERE with us. I can get him to leave Minnie, Goofy and Donald in the car, but it's tears if he can't bring Mickey and Daisy. They go to the store, the park and even church. We came near disaster yesterday when Mickey was missing for 20 minutes, but Grammy came to the rescue!

No comments: