Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Games

I've been a little sick lately and haven't done much of anything. Thomas is going stir crazy! So, I grabbed some snacks and we spent the morning out! We had a great time playing over at the Nut Tree Plaza. I'll take the camera next time, it's tons of fun!

When we got home it was lunch time and a few minutes of playtime. As I've said, I've not been feeling well, so Thomas has been left up to his own resources to come up with things to do. Here's what he came up with today:


First, you pick up the pretzel with a giant clothespin:


















Then, you put it in the cup:



















Then, when you have them all in the candleholder you dump then out and start over. Repeat about 20 times!


















Pure entertainment!

No comments: